For the first time in its 130-year history, the world’s largest diamond mining company, De Beers, will sell lab-grown diamonds. Due to De Beers’ wide presence, manmade diamonds will begin to flood the diamond industry.
Why purchase this detector?
- among the most accurate detectors on the market;
- portable and easy to use; and
- capable of identifying mounted and unmounted diamonds in bulk.
It also does not emit ozone gas (commonly used in other detectors).
Sherlock is designed to detect:
- natural diamonds (blue);
- chemical vapour deposition (CVD) lab-grown diamonds (red or any colour that isn’t blue); and
- lab-grown diamonds created through the high-pressure, high-temperature (HPHT) process (red).
There is growing concern among jewellers that they could be blindly purchasing lab-grown diamonds for the price of natural ones. Now more than ever, it is important you protect yourself and your customers with this machine and gain peace of mind by knowing exactly what you are purchasing, selling, or taking in for repairs.
When placing your order, please include the name ‘Rami’ in the salesman box so Leviev Ltd. can help you with any inquiries or information you may need. Leviev Ltd. is the exclusive Canadian distributor for the Sherlock Holmes Lab-grown Diamond Detector by Yehuda.
All information listed in this section was submitted by Leviev Ltd..
Kenilworth Media Inc. cannot assume responsibility for errors of relevance,
fact or omission. The publisher does not endorse any products featured in this article.