This collection offered exclusively through Jewellery Business is the jewllery industry’s ultimate resource. Jewellery professionals involved in buying, selling or designing benefit immensely from the gathered information contained in this informative e-book collection.
Stone Setting Techniques, Yes, You CAD, Behind the Counter and Crime Stoppers are necessary literary assets for those jewellery professionals involved in the Canadian jewellery community.
Access to our complete collections is restricted to registered site members.
Please log in or register.
Crime Stoppers: An Expert’s Advice on Protecting Your Business from Theft is a five-part e-book providing case studies and lessons learned in order to:
• know the signs and learn to record suspicious incidents;
• protect your business from ‘grab and runs’;
• effectively evaluate your surveillance system;
• make safety and security part of your company’s routine; and
• recover from robbery and other traumatic events.
Stone-setting Techniques is a five-part e-book providing case studies and lessons learned in order to:
• create your own bench tools from everyday items for pennies;
• learn to repair the most difficult pieces;
• incorporate a common-sense approach to bench techniques;
• reduce costly mistakes.
Yes, You CAD is a five-part e-book providing case studies and lessons learned in order to:
• push the design envelope with CAD;
• find ways to create a memorable CAD experience;
• introduce technology into your sales pitch;
• realize how CAD can help market your store; and
• see what you need to know when buying a CAD system.
Behind the Counter is a five-part e-book providing case studies and lessons learned in order to:
• target the next generation of consumers through social media;
• use non-precious materials to boost sales;
• find effective ways take the sting out of diamond e-tailers;
• understand how online learning can keep your staff in the know; and
• create a unique customer experience using brands and digital technologies.