Fifteen designers and students from around the world have made the shortlist for this year’s JNA Jewellery Design Competition.
The top entries were selected by award-winning designer and judging panel chair Fei Liu. Also on the panel are jewellery designer Robert Tateossian, visual artist Bradley Theodore, and JNA publisher and editor-in-chief Christie Dang.
This year’s competition attracted more than 2500 entries from jewellery designers and students located in 39 countries and regions.
- Mami Ochiai (Japan);
- Ming Cheng Hsiao (Taiwan);
- Sanat Karmakar (Egypt);
- Allison (U.S.); and
- Wang Zi Ting (mainland China).
- Shi Xiao Yu (mainland China);
- Liang Fan (mainland China);
- Chin Ban Loke (Malaysia);
- Liu Fu Wei (mainland China); and
- Meng Fan Hua (mainland China).
- Chen Hui Ci (Taiwan);
- Alessio Boschi (Italy);
- Rozaliya Nicheva (Bulgaria);
- Eugene YJ Chen (Taiwan); and
- Shahrzad Givi (Iran).
Winners will be announced in June. To read more, click here.