Toronto-based CJB Insurance Services has been named one of Jewelers Mutual’s top agencies for jewellers block insurance.
“CJB Insurance is thrilled to be recognized by Jewelers Mutual as one of its top brokers,” said company president, Simon Thomas.
“This award is in part due to the hard work of our dedicated staff, along with our commitment to loss prevention and security. We also recognize the important role our clients play in our overall success. Without the support and loyalty of our clients, CJB Insurance would never be able to achieve the Top Agent recognition and for that, we are thankful. Jewelers Mutual is an insurance company like no other. CJB Insurance is proud to represent it.”Â
Agencies were named to the President’s Club and Centerstone Circle in recognition of their efforts to serve Jewelers Mutual policyholders.
“Jewelers Mutual agents are the most knowledgeable jewellers block insurance experts in North America, and we are pleased to recognize their accomplishments,” said Jewelers Mutual’s president and chief executive officer (CEO), Darwin Copeman.
“Our agent partners play a key role in serving and protecting our policyholders. They are skilled in minimizing risk, assessing coverage needs, and, when the unthinkable happens, our policyholders count on them for advice and support as they recover from a loss. They are vital to our business.”
Agents were recognized as follows:
• All American Insurance, Inc.
• AP Intego Insurance Group, LLC
• CAI Insurance Agency, Inc.
• Child-Genovese Insurance Agency, Inc.
• Clockwork Insurance Services, Inc.
• Insurance Specialists of Virginia, Inc.
• MJM Global Insurance Brokerage Group, Inc.
• Mountain States Insurance Marketing
• The Clippinger Insurance Agency
• The Insurance Marketplace
• The McMahon Company, Inc.
• The Signature Group, LLC
• Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc.
• Associated Agencies, Inc.
• CJB Insurance Services
• Dawson Insurance
• JMI Insurance Services, LLC
• Judy Carter & Associates, LLC
• Lubin-Bergman Organization, Inc.
• M L Cutler & Company, Inc.
• Riemer Insurance Group
• Roach Howard Smith & Barton, Inc.
• Robert G Carroll & Associates
• Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc.