The Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) recently added several members to its board of directors. Notably, Jacqueline Cassaway, vice-president of merchandising for Starboard Cruise Services, was named the association’s president-elect.
New board members include:
- Kristyn Beausoleil of Forevermark;
- Susan Chandler of Citizen Watch America;
- Morgan Miller of Couture Show;
- Tina Olm of Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group;
- Jacqueline Raffi of Hearts on Fire;
- Monica Stephenson of Anza Gems; and
- Tonia Zehrer of Signet Jewelers.
“We welcome our new board members and congratulate Jacqueline Cassaway on her new position on the executive committee as president-elect,” said association president Jenny Luker. “These committed volunteers are the backbone of WJA’s work, and we are grateful they are bringing their insights and experiences to our board.”