American Gem Society (AGS) has released its list of sponsors for its annual Conclave.
Held April 13 to 16, Conclave is set to welcome members from all levels of the supply chain to the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Washington, D.C.
“Our sponsors share the society’s mission of consumer protection, a high standard of business ethics, and a commitment to ongoing education,” said Ruth Batson, CEO of American Gem Society and AGS Laboratories. “We are grateful for all they do and for their commitment to our organization.”
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co., is back as presenting sponsor, Batson said. “Their generous support helps the society maintain its high-level of educational offerings at Conclave,” she added.
Conclave’s sponsors are:
• Jewelers Mutual
• American Gem Society Laboratories
• Wells Fargo
• Hearts on Fire
• JCK Events
• Forevermark, part of De Beers Group of Companies
• UL Consumer and Retail Services
• Centurion Jewelry Show
• Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
• American Gem Trade Association (AGTA)
• McTeigue NY 1895
• Sarine North America
• Julius Klein Group
• The Knot
• W.R. Cobb Co.
• Parcel Pro
• Martin Flyer
• JA New York
• NPD Group, Luxury Practice
• Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A)
• Trac Tech
• The Edge by Abbott & Shapiro
• Preferred Jewelers International
• Brink’s Global Services
• Platinum Guild International (PGI)
• RDI Diamonds