Lab-grown diamonds and selling to the LGBT community are just two of the topics experts will discuss at JCK Las Vegas’s JCK Talks.
Featuring a new roster of speakers, the panel-oriented sessions begin on June 2 and are open to all buyers.
The following are some of the highlights:
- Jack Mitchell, the author of Hug Your Customers, will elaborate on the importance of personal relationships in a sales/selling environment and maintaining customer loyalty. June 2 from 11:00 am to 11:45 a.m. at Tradewinds C/D, pool level.
- Lab-grown diamonds: Threat or opportunity (or both)?
Moderator: Rob Bates, news director, JCK Magazine.
Panelists: Stanley Zale, vice-president of diamonds and gemstones, Stuller; Jack Gabriel, CEO of Gabriel & Co.; Maarten de Witte, master diamond cutter, Diamond Foundry; James Shigley, research fellow, Gemological Institute of America (GIA); and Jean-Marc Lieberherr, CEO, Diamond Producers Association (DPA). June 2 from 1:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Tradewinds C/D, pool level.
- Theme: Design (featuring pieces pulled from the Design Center).
Head costume designer: Lyn Paolo of ABC’s Scandal
Editors panel: Shannon Adducci, freelance journalist for Departures, Billboard, and The Hollywood Reporter
Moderator: Karen Giberson, president of the Accessories Council. June 3 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Showcase Stage, Bayside, Level 1.
- Theme: Bridge (featuring pieces pulled from the new Bridge neighbourhood)
Head costume designer: Lauren Bott of FOX’s Scream Queens
Editors panel: Sari Tuschman, The Zoe Report and Jill Magenheim, editorial director, oliviapalermo.com
Moderator: Karen Giberson, president of Accessories Council. June 4 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Showcase Stage, Bayside, Level 1.
- Theme: Tech (featuring pieces pulled from the Essentials and Clockwork neighbourhoods)
Head costume designer: Ann Foley of ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Editors panel: Syl Tang, founder and CEO, The Hip Guide
Moderator: Karen Giberson, president of Accessories Council. June 5 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Showcase Stage, Bayside, Level 1.
For a complete JCK Talks schedule, click here.